Maintain or check your WiFi and LAN network using Network Tools by examining surrounding WiFi networks, measuring their signal strength as well as identifying crowded channels and take internet speed measurements.
Network tools is not a WiFi password cracking or phishing tool.
- Support Android 9 Pie **
- Dedicated Signal Meter - Wifi Scanner
- Identify nearby Access Points
- Graph channels signal strength
- Graph Access Point signal strength over time
- Analyze WiFi networks to rate channels
- HT/VHT Detection - 40/80/160MHz (Requires Android OS 6+)
- Access Point view complete or compact
- Estimated Distance to the Access Points
- Export access points details
- Pause/Resume scanning
- Available filters: WiFi band, Signal strength, Security and SSID
- Vendor/OUI Database Lookup
- LAN Scanner
- Internet Speed Test*
- Ping Tool
- Local Port Scanner
- Remote Port Scanner
- Domain Whois
- Tap the title bar to switch between 2.4 and 5 GHz WiFi band.
- Swipe to manually refresh screen content.
- Swipe left/right at the bottom of the screen to navigate to the next/previous screen
- SSID with (***) means it is hidden.
*on active development.
** Android 9 Pie users will face slower wifi scans. This is not an app issue , its an OS restriction
More info at :
Enjoy having a well managed WiFi and LAN network using Network Tools by examining surrounding WiFi networks, measuring their signal strength as well as identifying crowded channels and take internet speed measurements.