This app is intended for those who want to read the Word of God in Myanmar on their mobile devices anytime anywhere. This version is translated into Burmese from the original tongues by Rev. Adoniram Judson and is the most loved and widely used by Myanmar Christians. The source data is linked and taken from www.myanmarbibleforall.com website. Spelling errors and inconsistencies have been carefully checked and corrected so that believers can read the Word of God in complete confidence that they are reading the same Myanmar Bible as in the printed version. Errors and mistakes in the source data are corrected as and when they are discovered and as such users are recommended to update this app regularly to get the most accurate version of Myanmar Bible.
Features of this app:
- It is completely free and it will always be.
- It is not for profit and you will not see any ads.
- We do not collect any data from your mobile devices.
- Offline reading. No internet connection required after initial installation.
- Intuitive, fast and easy navigation.
- Truthful rendering of the Word of God from the original printed version.
- Two versions of daily reading plan available.
- Search function.
- Highlight function to mark your favourite verses.
- Share function to encourage others.
- Use Unicode compliant Myanmar font for future proof.
Developer: Myanmar Bible For All
Developer website: www.myanmarbibleforall.com
Developer email: email@example.com