My SAPS is a FREE application available for IPhones and other smartphones, provided by the South African Police Services. My SAPS will allow you to submit crime tip-offs (anonymously) to the Crime Stop Centre and send updates.
It also allows you easy access to all SAPS Stations information with the SAPS Station finder, as well as to all SAPS Social Media platforms.
Why use My SAPS?
My SAPS provides a new and easy way for citizens to access polices services and information, as well as enabling everyone to contribute towards building a more crime free society:
- Tipoff: You can submit a tip-off anonymously on criminals and their activities .
- Station and Facilities Finder: The ability to locate the nearest police station and view all contact information.
- Quick access to all SAPS Social Media platforms.
- People of Interest: View a list of people who is missing or wanted by the South African Police Services.
- Crime_Statistics: You can view a measure of change in recorded crime, over a given period of time, based upon official statistics for offences or offender rates.
- Vulnerability Services: To ensure the effective investigation of related crimes and to ensure excellence in service delivery to the victims of Family Violence and Sexual Offences.