Miracast Display Finder or Video & TV Cast able to play videos, music, photos, etc in my smartphone with any devices (Smartphone, Smart TV, laptop, tablet, etc) at anywhere.
Miracast provides an easy shortcut and widget to use the Miracast external display screen or TV casting feature included in Android 4.2 and above!
With this app, user will more conveniently be able to mirror own screen or use the cast feature from supported devices.
To Share/mirror mobile screen to SmartTV or Wifi Display dongle connected to TV,
Following steps needs to performed:
1. Check your TV wheather it supports Wireless Display / Miracast.
2. Make sure TV is connected to the same WiFi network as your mobile device. You can't connect it with wired connection (LAN).
3. Make sure your Android device version is 4.2 or higher.
4. Make sure your device inbuilt hardware of Miracast.
5. Download and run Miracast App.
How to use?
Firstly App open then click on wi-fi display you will go on cast screen directly.
Enable the TV Miracast.
Tap on start wifi of the application.
Miracast application should be enabled.
Both will connect automatically to each other then you can see same mobile screen show on Smart TV.
Ease of Use: The app is fast event in 3g-4g-6g network and easy to browse.
Always required Miracast hardware support phones then it will connect successfully. Please read help instructions carefully and use the Miracast Display Application.
Miracast gives you -
- Truly amazing graphics
- Amazing animations
- Carefully crafted option more apps
- SuperB smoothness with collapsing screen.
Please note: that Miracast Display Finder works on 2G, 3G, 4G,6G and WiFi connectivity
*Free Simple-Swift-Smart Application user experience.
*Enhance mirroring & casting feature with fastest technology and UI enhancement.