Academic Information Manager (AIM) is the official mobile app for students of Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology. It is developed by the University Information Technology Services (UITS). It is a mobile companion of the online student portal which is also a part of KNUST Academic Record Management Information System (ARMIS). It's main objective is to bring functions of the online student portal to mobile devices. The key functions of AIM are listed below.
- Course Registration
- Results Checking
- Editing of personal records
- Access to news from university website
- Instant Messaging *
- Fees checking and download of bills
- Google Maps Integration *
- You can now access course materials once they have been uploaded.
- Pay your fees from AIM with Mobile Money or Debit Card. Go to Fees -> Pay Fees
- Customize your quick access menu
- Other minor bug fixes
Your feedback is greatly appreciated.