Have fun learning with Raz-Kids, Science A-Z, and Headsprout on the Kids A-Z app!
With Kids A-Z, students can complete various interactive activities from the Raz-Kids, Science A-Z, and Headsprout products and update their robot avatars on mobile devices.
Students using the app can:
- Access hundreds of developmentally-appropriate books, exercises, and other resources
- Complete corresponding quizzes that ensure comprehension
- Utilize interactive annotation tools that support close reading skills
- Have their work scored and reported to their teacher automatically
- Customize their personalized robot avatar and space rocket using the stars earned from completing activities
The Kids A-Z app is free to download, but access to Raz-Kids, Science A-Z, and Headsprout content requires subscriptions to the respective product. For more info about our products and subscriptions, please visit our website:
4.4.0: Students using the Intermediate Interface may now purchase custom backgrounds using the app!
Notes: (1) The minimum version of Android required for this app has raised to 4.4 (Fire OS 126.96.36.199). (2) CAMERA permission is requested so teachers can edit their profile picture.