Thank you for using iAudioGate.
This version includes some improvements and fixes such as:
- Added: creating playlists. You can create playlists in the Playlists tab of the Hi-Res library.
- Added: display lyrics. The lyrics icon is displayed on the playback screen when the song has lyrics metadata.
- Improved: SNS posting function extended. now supports SNS post function not only for Facebook, Twitter, but also for various applications that support iOS share function.
- Added: switching the type of artwork in the player view from the settings. You can select whether "Round Window" or "Display the whole". (Switching the type of artwork by tap of artwork on player view has been removed.)
- Improved: swipe gesture in player view. Now supports Return To The Song List when you swipe player view.
- Improved: accelerate search operation.
- Improved: scrolling the song list is now faster
- Improved: reduced startup time
- Fixed: displaying the player view after selecting a song is now faster
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
How to create a playlist:
Open the Playlists tab of the Hi-Res library, and tap [Create New Playlist] and enter playlist name to create.
How to add songs to a playlist:
Swipe the song list to the left and open the menu. Select [Add to a Playlist] in the menu and then select a playlist or create a new playlist.
Supported file formats for displaying lyrics:
- FLAC (contains LYRICS, UNSYNCEDLYRICS or UNSYNCED LYRICS tag)
- AIFFMP3 (entered lyrics by iTunes or contains the USLT/ULT tag in ID3 format)
- ALACAAC (entered lyrics by iTunes)
- DSFDSDIFF (contains the USLT/ULT tag in ID3 format)
*Synchronous lyrics is unsupported.
We will continue to develop new functions to provide an enjoyable music and audio experience for you. Thank you for using iAudioGate for iPhone!