IFiles is a powerful file management and filing tool on the iPhone/iPad, similar to the explorer on Windows or Finder on the Mac. It organizes your files into the corresponding folders according to the pre-defined file organization rules (by extension);
Support most file format view, preview and play.
Built-in powerful quick preview:
1. Support local web browsing;
3. Document reader (support TXT,PDF,DOC,PPT,XLS and other common OFFICE documents);
4. Picture viewer;
5. Video player (support RMVB, MKV, MOV, MP4, 3GP and other video plays, no format conversion);
6. Music player;
More comprehensive operational support:
1. Support iCloud document synchronization and iCloud cloud disk;
2. Support custom folders and long press files to move, copy and so on;
3. Support label customization and enrich your file classification management;
4. Support document collection, and more documents can be found;
5. Recently, the support was deleted, and the recycle bin was no longer afraid to delete it.
Various ways to import files:
1. WiFi import;
2. AirDrop introduction;
3. Album or camera import;
4. ITunes file sharing import;
5. Browse and download files in "iFiles" through PC web browser;
6. Copy from third-party App to iFiles;
1. Local password: support password and TouchID fingerprint unlock, more comprehensive protection of your privacy;
Small knowledge of iOS system security and privacy protection rules:
Applications cannot access data from another application, so this application can only manage and preview files that are uploaded to the application via iTunes or WiFi.
The following information about the auto-renewable nature of the subscription
Monthly subscription of member services;
Charge $0.99 per month to the iTunes account for confirmation of purchase;
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase;
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period;
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal;
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase;
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
IFiles user exchange QQ group: 373559761.