Wifi extender expands the scope of your existing wireless connection, allowing you to use the wireless connection in more areas of your home or office. While your wifi signal area is expanding, it can also maintain connection speed and quality. Position your device close to the wall socket and in the middle of where your router is located and where the wifi signal does not. Our mobile app explains "how to setup wifi extender" to help you.
What's in the app content
* Tenda extender (The default ip address required for login to the device interface is 192.168.0.1 tenda, the default username and password are "admin".)
* Netgear wifi extender (Complete the setup of your Extender near your wifi router. Then, position your device to the weak wifi signal side)
* Tp Link extender (The default ip address required for login to the setup page is 192.168.1.1 tp link, and the username and password are "admin".
* Linksys wifi extender (The location of your device should not be too close or far from your router. You should position the device yourself by following the signal strength.)
* D Link wifi range extender (The device icon appears green when installation is completed successfully)
Other wifi network extender brands in our mobile app content: Asus, Huawei, NetComm, Netgear universal, Linksys, TP Link, D Link, Belkin, Tenda, Zyxel-ZTE, Medialink, Wavlink.