Fender Tune is a super accurate, easy-to-use guitar tuner app by Fender, featuring 22 different tunings for acoustic, bass, ukulele and electric guitars.
Fender Tune app's DSP algorithm's enhanced pitch detection and smoother and faster tuning experience make it stand out in the world of guitar tuner apps. The DSP technology detects low frequency pitches - like the low E string - quicker and helps players get in tune faster. The tuner app's intuitive interface and tuning modes make it easy to use for beginners and provide the tuning variety needed for guitar pros.
Fender Tune App Features:
Auto Tune Mode
* The app hears the note and guides you to a perfect pitch
* A string-by-string diagram guides through your selected tuning
Manual Tune Mode
* Select acoustic, bass, ukulele and electric guitar
* Tap a string on the interactive Fender headstock and tune your guitar!
* Play a string and tune to any note on the scale.
* Switch to chromatic from the settings menu in auto tune mode
* Chromatic mode recognizes each of the 12 chromatic (semitone) steps of the equal-tempered scale
* 26 tunings available, including:
* Open G
* Drop C
* Drop D
* Full step
* Half step
* Half step up
* Half step down, and more
Create your own custom tunings and save them to your Fender Connect personal profile for easy access.
We provide illustrated and video tips on getting started with tuning to help beginners understand different tunings, using pick and pluck, holding the note, sharp vs flat notes, training your ear and more.
Since 1946, Fender has set the standard for expertly crafted, high-performance instruments and audio equipment. Fender Digital, a new digital products division, is extending the vision with a precise and easy-to-use Android app for tuning acoustic, bass and electric guitars.
This update includes improvements and fixes.