Being addicted to gambling is a real thing, and people suffer day in and day out with the struggle.
Gambling addiction calendar helps you realize when you are addicted to gambling, and helps you stay accountable for when you let yourself be tempted by the idea of gambling. Use gambling addiction calendar to stop gambling and lower your risk of losing money that you cant afford to pay back, or family member that loves you.
Join the no gambling movement and stop gambling addiction! People who have used this app have seen a great increase in self-control and patience. Just take one day at a time and look forward to the new you without being addicted to gambling. Not only will this app help you stop gambling, but it will help you take your life back.
1. Use our counter to track your progress down to the second.
2. Track how much money and time you have saved since you quit gambling.
3. Create your own reasons to quit gambling, or use one of our scientifically based facts about quitting.
4. Change the look and feel of the app with our skins section to personalize the app to what you want.
5. Add reasons why you would like to see yourself succeed and stop the gambling abuse.
6. Our special panic button will help you send a text to a friend that may be able to help you and be an accountability partner.
7. Our badge system allows you to be rewarded for your success.
8. Our distractions section will help you take your mind off of the gambling abuse and introduce you to something more positive and soothing.
9. Gambling Addiction Calendar automatically calculates how much money you have saved since you quit drinking.
10. Our motivational quotes and testimonials will ensure that you are not alone on this process to shake dependence on gambling.
Here are our top 6 reasons to stop being addicted to gambling:
1. Gambling is addictive
No matter who thinks they have full control of themselves, gambling has been known to take hold and pull people away from their life savings. When you win for the first time, you get a rush of endorphins, and you will be chasing that feeling forever. Acknowledge that this can happen, and cut all ties with gambling.
2. Gambling addiction can make you avoid your life and responsibilities
You may lose interest in your job and start to drift away into day dreams of hitting it big with your next jackpot. Before you know it, performance might slip at work and you could be fired, or even quit your job looking for the next big hit!
3. Gambling will not make you rich
I am sure that you have heard stories of someone hitting the multi-million dollar jackpot, but the odds of that happening are slim. Most gambling addicts will simply waste away their money until they have nothing left. Gambling is not a sustainable lifestyle.
4. Gambling is stressful
Be honest with yourself. Youre not always going to be winning when gambling. In fact, you will be doing a lot more losing than winning. When you are losing, you are stressing. You are losing money, and putting detrimental physical stress upon yourself.
5. Gambling addiction will change your mood and you may become rude
People who are addicted to gambling can bend their own morals for the benefit of their addiction. Lashing out at people is not uncommon, especially when you think about how much money you are losing. Dont let the addiction take hold of your personality
6. Addiction to gambling destroys your drive
Since most gambling is based off of blind luck, addicts will get the illusion that they dont have to work for money. This will instill a negative cycle of thinking that any day now you will hit it rich. For most gambling addicts, this doesnt happen.
Download this free app now to start yourself well on your way to quitting gambling!