FireRemote - TV Stick Remote is designed specifically to control your Smart TV devices from your iPhone or iPad. Just make sure your mobile device and Smart TV is connected to the same Wi-Fi network and you will be able to control it remotely after a simple pairing procedure.
- Fully functional remote control TV as a real TV Remote
- Keyboard feature to simplify text input and search
- Quick access to your favorite channels and apps
- Mirror iPhone/iPad screen to TV in low latency
- Cast local photos and videos from phone album to TV
- Enable device auto-connect control button
FireRemote supports Family Sharing. All family members are able to remote control TV, cast or mirror screen by their iphone without limitation.
How to connect to TV:
- Your TV must be connected to your home's wifi network.
- Your iPhone or iPad's WiFi must be turned on and connected to the same network as the TV.
- Local Network Permission must be granted for this app in Settings.
- Open the app and select the target device to connect.
- Then a 4-digit PIN code will be displayed on the TV. Enter the PIN code on your mobile device to make the connection.
- FireRemote app can only connect if you are on the same WiFi network as your TV device.
- For iOS 14 and above, Local Network Permission must be granted to this app. Without permission, the app could not search and connect to the TV.
- For cases of could not connect to TV, reinstall this app and reboot TV can fix most of the bugs.
BoostVision is not an affiliated entity of Amazon.com Inc. and this application is not an official product of Amazon.com Inc. or its affiliates.
Visit our page：https://www.boostvision.tv/app/fire-tv-remote