After five prolific years in the app store, the app has been given a complete makeover. The new layout follows the flat design principles. It perfectly adjusts to different screen sizes, from the small screen of the iPhone 4S to the 12-inch-display of the iPad Pro. For users to have a better viewing experience of the historical treasures on their high-resolution displays, all digital copies are now also available at 300 dpi.
What's new in this update:
- New look: Tile layout replaces carousel
- Optimized for better viewing experience (digital objects available at higher resolution, 300 dpi)
- Improved ordering principle: Titles within a category are listed in chronological order
- Updated imprint and data privacy statement
- Corrected bibliographic data
- Bug fixes