This is a minor update that fixes a couple of things including:
• A pesky crash for those of you lucky enough to live in the future (iOS 11)
• Watermark sometimes not hiding for upgraded users when sharing
Firstly thank you for all of your overwhelming support. It's extremely encouraging to read all of your feedback and kind worded reviews. Every single one is read!
This update addresses some of our most commonly requested features, including:
• You can now change your countdown to be intelligent, counting down in days, months and years rather than just days.
• You can select which part of your photo appears on the main event list, simply tap your photo in edit mode and choose 'Set Image Focus'.
• You can now tap anywhere on an event to reveal the date of the event.
• We now remember the last category you were looking at next time you load the app.
• We've added force touch to notifications so you can preview your countdown and event.
• We squashed a bug that was causing the notification center widget to not always be showing the correct date.
• We've improved support for iCloud photos.
We hope you enjoy this update, we have plenty more exciting features on the way! Any questions, feedback or even a 'Hello', don't hesitate to get in touch!