asTech, the leader in remote diagnostic solutions for automotive shops, brings you an innovative new way to make access to remote diagnostics easier than ever. The new, cloud-based asTech app takes the convenience and utility of the asTech remote scanning device to the next level. Let us help you improve your cycle time with our patented scanning tool and staff of experienced master technicians. Now access to OEM scans and expert collision diagnostics goes with you wherever you go. View your scan reports, submit new scan requests and review important documents in the asTech app. Our team provides cutting-edge, expert diagnostics to provide safe and accurate repairs. Visit www.asTech.com, or call (888) 486-1166 to learn more about remote diagnostics with the asTech2 device by Collision Diagnostic Services.
What Is an asTech device?
The asTech device is a remote diagnostic tool that allows collision shops and repair technicians to have a vehicle scanned before or after repair work is done. Scanning ensures that all of the vehicles issues have been fully addressed and that all systems are working properly.
How Does It Work?
- The technician connects the asTech device to the vehicle, puts the key in the car, turns the ignition to ON, and connects a battery support- this will keep the car battery from dying during a scan.
- The technician goes to www.asTech.com to submit a service request.
- An OEM master technician will send a message to the asTech device informing the shop that the scan is about to begin.
- Once the scan is completed, the asTech master technician transmits a full report to the shop.
What Information Do You Get?
- Find out what issue is causing the dashboard warning lights to stay lit.
- Ensure all sensor systems are functioning properly.
- Identify any hidden damage due to collision.
- Information about hidden problems that do not cause a warning light.