This city car racing game is provided with interesting HD graphics and realistic sound effects. Enjoy driving this enhanced car drift physics with better than ever racing game features of the in-car control game. The real engine sounds of Volkswagen Amarok give you the feeling of a real racing driver with the easy and realistic driving experience of the Volkswagen Scirocco and the Ferrari McLaren F1.
Features of the game;
- 3 different modified options. (Modified Color, Modified Rims, Modified Windshields.)
- Three different weather events. (Rainy Weather, Snowy Weather, Sunny Weather.)
- 3 different city maps. (Detailed City, Normal City, Modern City.)
- 3 different car models. (Volkswagen Amarok, Volkswagen Scirocco, Ferrari McLaren F1)
- 3 different features. (Headlight System, Horn, Slow Time Feature, Turbo Feature.)
- 4 different controls. (Steering, Right - Left, Auto Gas, Sensor.)
- Four different cameras. (Normal Camera, Drift Camera, Cockpit Camera, Random Camera, TV Camera.)
- 39 different and challenging episodes. (Can you finish the challenging episodes? Start and be the first.)
- Suspension system. (Can adjust the suspension .. High or Low?)
- Traffic system. (You can use your car according to traffic rules.)
- Internal driving. (In-car driving feature.)
- Car signal system
- Easy and realistic driving experience and Driving Simulator Controls.
- Robust steering wheel, buttons and touch steering.
- Steering, Gear, Handbrake, Gas and Brake Controls.
- Optimized settings menu.
- Realistic Camera Effects and Graphics.
- Advanced artificial intelligence system.
Show off your amazing drift and car driving skills, make awesome car stunt in one of the best free car driving simulators available!
This game offers a great open world for the best car driving simulator game experience! Race, drift, collision, jump and turn around in great detailed open city, perform tricks and stunts and have fun! The most realistic and extreme car driving game you will ever experience, Real Car Drift Simulator!
Why are you stopping?
Optimized for low-end phones.