Using the Wardrobe designer program, you can quickly get the dimensions of the details of a wardrobe closet for manufacturing.
All you need is:
- choose the type of cabinet installation;
- choose the number of doors;
- select a material thickness;
- choose the presence and material of the back wall;
- select the thickness of the visible edge.
Then enter the size of the cabinet, choose the types of filling for each section and create a Specification of materials.
You will a Specification of materials, details, openings for sliding doors.
Take a screenshot and thats all, you can go to the workshop to do this.
Added the ability to export data to Excel.