Uric Acid Test by Berkeley Fit is the *original* app for recording and analyzing Saliva Uric Acid Test Strip. Elevated saliva uric acid is emerging as an early biomarker to weight gain, stress, and dehydration.
Saliva Uric Acid Test Strips by Berkeley Fit are a quick, easy-to-use, saliva test available on Amazon. Within 10 seconds after placing the strip on your tongue, the strip will change colors reflecting the current amount of uric acid in your body. Now, you can make immediate, real-time dietary adjustment which is recorded and tracked with your personalized Berkeley Fit Uric Acid app.
Berkeley Fit Saliva Uric Acid Test Strips will help you avoid foods that elevate your uric acid levels, such as excessive consumption of purine-rich foods and high fructose corn syrup-loaded sugary sodas and snacks, which can both contribute to oxidative stress and weight gain resulting in diminished cardiovascular health.
Because uric acid levels are well known to fluctuate in response to changes in diet, you can now use uric acid test strips with Uric Acid Test by Berkeley Fit to optimize your dietary intake of uric acid reducing foods and supplements which are featured in the meal section of the Berkeley Fit Uric Acid App.
Track both your Uric Acid levels and Nitric Oxide status with Berkeley Fit. Learn more at Berkeley Fit.
Using Uric Acid Test by Berkeley Fit with Salivary Uric Acid Test Strips by Berkeley Fit at available at Amazon enables you to:
* Measure your current uric acid status using state-of-the-art machine learning technology
* Automatically scan and record your latest uric acid test strip reading using the powerful iPhone camera
* Log your daily intake of uric acid reducing foods from ever growing list of foods and supplements
* Log the results of your latest blood pressure reading
* Automatically import (upon grant of user's permission) blood pressure readings recorded on devices compatible with Apple Health, including devices from Nokia, Omron, and iHealth
* Identify which natural foods best allow you to maintain your desired uric acid levels
* Know when your uric acid levels are rising so that you can make real-time dietary adjustments and restore your desired nitric oxide levels for maximum athletic performance and vascular fitness
2018 Berkeley Fit. Patent Pending.