Universal RC Transmitter (this is a demo version limited to 3 minutes per connection or control session) provides general and virtually universal remote control capabilities for many technical models such as robots, drones, model cars, model aircraft, etc., as well as RC Simulators for PC.
It allows a wide range of control configurations, allowing to define the number of channels, maximum and minimum byte values for each channel, the general transmission sequence and specific transmission sequences per control element, etc.
Provides control for technical models via:
- TCP / IP (Wifi, 3G, 4G, etc.)
- PPM Modulation
* Using the audio output of the Android device connected to an external transmitter or to a RC simulator.
Up to 16 different channels:
- 2 virtual joysticks (2 channels per joystick) with configurable range of values, horizontal and vertical constraints, as well as the possibility of automatic joystick centering in one or both axes.
- 2 control slide bars.
- 10 Buttons that can be configured as:
* ON / OFF type.
* Pushbutton type.
- Proportional Digital Control for each channel.
External Gamepad/Joysticks support through USB or Bluetooth:
- Virtual joysticks can be also controled by Gamepad or external Joysticks as RC transmitters.
- Virtual buttons can be also controlled by Gamepad buttons.
- External Joysticks can be calibrated
The Transmission String or Transmission Sequence can be user defined allowing virtually unlimited channel combinations that can be configured.
Up to 32 different user-defined configurations can be load and save: for example, for different technical models: aircraft, helicopters, boats, robots, etc.
The content of the Transmission Sequence can be seen during operation, as well as to hide it for providing greater speed to the Application.
Ideal for hobbyists as well as students and / or enthusiasts of electronics, engineering, robotics and drones. Therefore its scope is both educational as for the area of the hobbies.
No special permission is required, except for those that are essential for the correct operation of the application:
Required to transmit IP control packets.
Required to calculate the recommended Wi-Fi transmission delay.
Necessary to control devices / models through Bluetooth.
Required to raise audio volume to the maximum when using the audio port for PPM transmission.
Required to verify that a mini-jack transmission cable has been plugged into the audio port when transmitting PPM frames.
This is a Demo version limited to 3 minutes per connection or control session and only 2 configuration profiles. To install the full version without limitations, read the following section:
To eliminate the limitation of the 3 minutes per connection or control session and the limitation of the only 2 configuration profiles (full version has up to 32 different configuration profiles) of this Demo version, it is necessary to additionally download, install and execute Universal RCT Activator application from Google Play.
Once the Full version has been activated, it is recommended not to delete the Activator: you may need it to reactivate the application if you root the device, do a factory reset, delete the application data, or update the version of your OS Android system.
- The application allows to be used and configured in Spanish or English.
Available in JBDreams Apps's Web site (see web site link below).
Better operation in fast Android devices.
Needs Bluetooth, Wifi or Audio. If the Android device lacks any of these features, some functions could not be accessible.
- FIXED Bluetooth connection: Now it is possible to control devices based on HC-05 or similar BT modules.
- Fixed "No Bluetooth Device" entry selection: "No Bluetooth Device" entry disabled as a selectable Bluetooth device.
- Minor bug fixed.