Welcome to the GPS-enabled professionally-narrated walking tours of Tulum Ruins, Chichen Itza and Ek Balam!
Are you ready to turn your phone into a personal tour guide? This app offers a fully-guided experience - just like a local giving you a personalized, turn-by-turn, fully-guided tour.
With the latest update, youll find three tours in one app - all available offline and in English and Spanish!
Tour # 1: Tulum Ruins
Explore the intriguing history of the Tulum Ruins while strolling through its temples.
Dive in the history of Tulum and learn about its rise to power, its significance as a port, the small but famous temple of frescoes, and its unique hurricane warning technology.
Explore Tulums Castle, House of Columns, Temple of the Initial Series, and much more.
Tour # 2: Chichen Itza
With the Chichen Itza Walking Tour, uncover the secrets of the advanced Mayan culture by exploring the famous archaeological site.
This 90-minute walking tour will also guide you through Chichen Itzas El Castillo, Equinox, the Great Ball Court, and much more.
The detailed description of every monument with photos, videos and audio will take you back in time and show Chichen Itza in its past glory.
Tour # 3: Ek Balam
While touring Ek Balam, learn about Mayan technology, religion, and daily tour.
Discover how the Mayans preserved the tombs of their kings at Ek Balam.
The tour will show you extremely well-preserved stucco facade of the Jaguar altar, the fascinating view from the top of the Ek Balam pyramid, and beautiful wall carvings of that time.
The app-based tours of Tulum, Chichen Itza, and Ek Balam, have significant benefits over other apps and over live guides:
1) Easy to use: Download the app on your own phone. Then download the tour(s) youre interested in taking. Simply follow the offline GPS map & the routing line. Its like Google Maps and a tour book combined in one! The tour takes you to every single stop; you wont miss a thing and wont get lost.
2) Fully automatic: Each point of interest along the tour has a narrated story, narrated directions, and helpful images, gifs or videos. As you walk along the path and approach a pin, its story will automatically pop up and start playing.
3) Fascinating stories: Engaging, accurate, and entertaining story about each point of interest. Most stops also have additional stories that you can optionally choose to hear.
4) Freedom to travel: No scheduled tour timings, no crowded groups, and no rush to move along past stops that interest you. You have total freedom to skip ahead, linger, and take as many photos as youd like.
5) Save a ton: No per person tickets for guided tours! No tips per person!
6) Visualize: See what you cannot see: interior rooms, other seasons, and more.
7) Take the story home: Enjoy the tours before, during, and after your visit.
What comes with the FREE Demo:
Map with an offline guided routing line.
List of all the stops that you will come across on the tour.
Preview: A few fascinating stories with professional narration, stops with images, videos, or gifs, and transcripts if you prefer to read instead of listening.
With the In-App purchase, youll get:
All of the above features.
Full access to all the stories.
Award-winning app platform:
This app is created using an award-winning platform. The developers received the famous Laurel Award from the Newport Mansions, who use it for over a million tours/year.
Download the app and tour while in a data/WiFi zone.
Allow a couple of hours for each tour.
Just download the app and get started!