Transfer - Samples is an application that moves audio samples via USB from iOS devices to Elektron Model:Samples and Digitakt. Integration with Rytm is not currently stable.
Transfer music files (samples) to sampler machines via Apple USB adapter with USB cable. Additional functionality is recording within the app with the purpose to transfer to sampler. You will need Apple Camera USB cable to connect to the device.
-Trim your sample before sending it out to the device by moving 2 cue points with your fingers.
- Move cue points more precisely by swiping on 2 side panels.
- Record using built-in mic (All recordings are stored in your iCloud Drive automatically)
- Select multiple files to transfer them as a folder to device
- Reverse sample
- Normalize sample
**Individual file transfers are saved to /uploads folder
- Pitch shift
- Slice editor for field recordings
- Gain (Boost with saturation & character modeled after analog mixers)
- Advanced file management
- Support for Elektron Rytm
- Support for Elektron Octotrack
If you want to suggest features or have questions, please fee free to write to us - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience problems with the app, please contact us - email@example.com. In the worst case we will help you to get your money back as fast as possible. All issue reporters are added to Beta Program which means you will have early access to latest features and fixes.
If you own a non-Elektron device and would like to have a sample transfer functionality for your device as part of this app. please let us know - firstname.lastname@example.org