TouchMix-30 Control is an app for iPad, iPad mini, iPhone and iPod touch that provides wireless control of QSC TouchMix-30 Pro digital sound reinforcement mixers. The app is not intended to perform any audio mixing or processing tasks on its own. Visit www.qsc.com for more information.
When run on the iPad and iPad mini, the TouchMix-30 Control app closely follows the operational paradigm of the mixer. The iPad and the mixer GUI operate independently so it is possible for the iPad to act as an additional user interface that can display and control a set of functions completely different from those being controlled by the mixers screen and hardware. An alternate operation mode Follow Mixer is also available. With Follow Mixer engaged, the iPad follows the fader selection on the mixer. Touch a fader on the mixer and the iPad will display that channels Overview, EQ, Compressor, Sends or Gate screen. Touch a parameter on the iPad and the mixers rotary control will adjust it or just drag on the iPad screen. When used without an actual TouchMix, the app acts as a demonstration of the mixer GUI and functionality.
On the iPhone and iPod touch, the TouchMix Control app functions as a personal stage monitor mix control with the option to also remotely operate the mixers record and playback features as well as programmable user buttons. To prevent inadvertent adjustment of controls, the mixer operator may allow or restrict access to selected functions on a per-device basis.
* Input channel processing (4-band PEQ, variable high & Low-cut filters, gates, compressor)
* Output channel processing (1/3 octave GEQ, 6-band PEQ, variable high & Low-cut filters, anti-feedback filters and wizard, delay)
* Two instances of the Real Time Analyzer (RTA)
* Select Simple or Advanced mode
* Displays channel and output level meters
* Channel and output levels
* Effects and aux (monitor) send levels
* Select input presets from extensive library
* Select and control 4 simultaneous effects
* Input and output mutes and cues
* Configure and control DCA and Mute groups
* Multi-track recorder arm, playback and transport
* Includes TouchMix Info system, built-in reference guide.
* And more
* iPad, iPad mini, iPhone, iPod touch running iOS 8.0 or later
* QSC TouchMix-30 Pro with version 1.2 or higher firmware installed. * QSC TouchMix-30 Pro connected to a Wi-Fi network (recommended). Visit www.qsc.com for more details on Wi-Fi connections.
* Note that controlling a mixer with multiple iOS devices running different versions of the app is not recommended.
* QSC, LLC Website TouchMix Support Application License Agreement.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.