TorrentRover is a simple tool that lets you search and download torrent files from multiple trusted torrent sites. It is very simple to use and offers many powerful options as well.
What makes TorrentRover the best?
1. Fast Searching (results from thePirateBay, isoHunt, KickAssTorrents, and BitSnoop).
2. Easy downloading (just double click or press enter on the desired result(s)).
3. Choosing the best result is easy (keyword highlighting, points, ratings, filters, and user comment support).
4. Privacy protection through Anonymouse.org (proxy).
5. Manage multiple searches.
6. Always up-to-date results (results periodically refresh automatically).
7. Search progress is automatically saved (You can even share the saved .trf (TorrentRover file)).
8. Plugin sites (Search for more info on a search with Wikipedia, Imdb, eBay).
9. Weekly Rovers (One search to automatically get weekly TV shows, webisodes, podcasts).
10. Automated downloading by point limits (Great for weekly Rovers).
What's new in version 1.0.11
Added code to "undo" a download when the download fails due to a bad link
Updated error handling features
Fixed Automation feature for DownloadAll
Improved handling for hyperlinks in Uploader Comment in Details window
Fixed progress bar visual in search status area
Fixed bug not removing old search results from queries not searched for in updated search
Fixed date parsing torrent upload date for search engines that use GMT time
Improved format filter for search results
ReleaseSeptember 5, 2016
Date AddedSeptember 5, 2016
Operating SystemsWindows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows XP