Therapify is an application addressed to people who are in the process of psychotherapy of a mental disorder (and those planning to start it), as well as specialists - psychiatrists and psychotherapists.
The application has been designed in accordance with the cognitive-behavioral approach, which is a method of treatment of mental disorders, emotional difficulties and problematic behaviors. It is characterized by a structured and oriented to specific goals and problems of the therapist and patient/client cooperation.
Therapify allows you to track the patient's / client's mental state and to plan activities (tasks) between appointments in the office. The information entered by the patient/client is made available to the psychotherapist and/or psychiatrist, to whom he attends regular meetings.
What does the application do?
* An easier, faster and safer way to collect data - a secure application that allows you to collect the same data that is currently stored on paper,
* Monitoring of therapy progress - analysis of changes in the intensity of measured states/emotions over time, the progress of achieved goals,
* Daily support - reminders about visits, tasks to be carried out, unadjusted data during the day.
Psychotherapists and Psychiatrists:
* Insight into all data collected by the patient/client,
* Security of stored notes - elimination of clusters with handwritten notes about the patient/client in favor of notes in the protected application,
* Monitoring the progress of therapy - analysis of changes in the intensity of measured states/emotions over time, the progress of achieved goals (information about whether my therapy contributes to improving the patient/client's condition),
* Optimization of the duration of the follow-up visit - thanks to the availability of data from the therapy, the psychiatrist already receives the information needed before the visit to decide whether to continue treatment or change the pharmacological treatment.
* Review and statistics on medicines assigned to patients/clients, which allows them to optimize the work and its effects.