Alien:Primitive human tecnology is child's play for these sims.So they gain Handiness.Logic and Rocket Science much faster.They also prefer to spend their time doing things that remind them of home.
* These Sims gain Handiness, Logic and Rocket Science (as well as Mental, for Alien Children) and 110% the speed of other Sims. This might seem low, but
was chosen so that when combined with reward Traits like "Handy", "Mentally Gifted" and so on, you're not going to be horribly overpowered in the
long run. It gives you a slight edge, nothing more.
* They also recive predominantly space-based Whims, so they make ideal Astronauts, or at the very least, ideal flatmates of Astronauts.
* Finally, Aliens lose Energy at 90% the speed of other Sims. I was never a fan of the "meditate instead of sleeping" from the Sims 3, due to how my
married human/alien couples would never sleep in the same bed, so I consider this a compromise.
* Collect a New Alien Species
* Collect a New Space Rock
* Work on a Rocket While Focused
* Level up in Rocket Science Skill
* Work on a Rocket for an hour
* Zero-G WooHoo
* Work out in Space
* Upgrade Rocket with Thrusters
* Upgrade Rocket with Stabilizers
* Upgrade Rocket with More Cargo Space
* Upgrade Rocket with a Landing Computer
* Upgrade Rocket Fuel Tank
* Upgrade Rocket Defense System
* End a Rocket Mission Safely
* Go on a Rocketship Mission
* Point Out a Constellation
* Track a Satellite
How to use:
Download and Extract
Copy file to "My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods "Folder
Run The Sims4
What do you need to know about free software?
Submit Your Reply
Thank You for Submitting a Reply, !
Note that your submission may not appear immediately on our site.