Discover TZ iBoat, the latest innovative app powered by the world leaders in marine navigation solution for over 30 years, MaxSea and Nobeltec.
Experience coastal navigation that uses the same technology as the most advanced sailors do with TIMEZERO, directly from your iPad.
This powerful app allows you to access worldwide chart coverage including the latest vector chart data, connect your GPS, AIS and even radar to your iPad for a complete navigation experience.
What is great about this app is that it contains the same fast and smooth chart engine that runs on the premium TIMEZERO advanced solution while trimming it down to the essential navigation tools.
While creating routes is as easy as ever, we have added satellite photo integration. The satellite photos combine with the charts to create the best of both worlds, letting you plan routes with precision and in 3D.
We recognize that some sailors prefer using raster charts, while others prefer using vector charts. That is why we have made both chart types available inside this powerful app. Select charts for any location around the world!
This app is ideal for anyone that is looking for a software to display charts and navigate in real-time with weather conditions and navigation data.
- Plot your position in real-time on the best marine charts
- Photofusion with HR satellite photos (worldwide coverage)
- Route Planning
- Track recording
- Course (COG) & speed (SOG)
- Real-time local weather and weather trends
- Navigation in 2D or 3D Perspective
- Tides and Currents database
- AIS integration (optional module)
- Radar overlay with the new Furuno DRS4W (optional module)
- Sensor compatibility to display additional real-time information (depth, SOG etc.)
Join the community that counts 100,000 users and growing!
Here's what our customers say about TZ-iBoat:
"Best Navigation App Interface" by Whitall
"Like probably most sailors and boaters, I've tried a number of navigation apps. Navionics, iNavx, Plan2Nav, even Garmin. I find this one far more intuitive, and beyond easy to use - a joy to use."