SweetSnap is like SnapChat or Instagram, but for the healthcare industry. It enables nurses and doctors to quickly snap a photo (e.g. wound documentation) or an annotatable body image, provide some comments and post it to the patients chart in the EHR (Epic, Cerner, etc). The formatted output may be customized to match your hospitals preferred forms.
Proven results: SweetSnaps pilot hospital increased consult completion from 30% to 97.8%, cut $5,000/year in printing costs, and dramatically increased nurse satisfaction, efficiency, and likeliness to photograph wounds. Pretty sweet!
Contact email@example.com to interface SweetSnap with any EHR.
Demo SweetSnap (output is a demo PDF since we have not interfaced with your hospital EHR)
1) Install SweetSnap from the App Store
2) Type Demo for the Template name upon the first launch.
Photograph Mode for Wounds or other photographic documentation
1. Scan Patient Barcode (wristband)
2. Snap Photo
3. Annotate Photo
4. Type Measurements & Comments
5. Scan your Employee ID to Sign & Send to EHR (once we interface).
Pictogram Mode For reflex/sensory exams, swelling, pupils, etc.
1. Scan Patient Barcode
2. Tap Pictogram
3. Snap Photo of Patients face
4. Annotate Body Image
5. Type Details & Comments
6. Scan your Employee ID to Sign & Send to EHR (once we interface).
EHR Interface: Enables SweetSnap to request, validate and post data to EHR. Multiple interface options are available for major EHR systems.
Security/HIPAA: SweetSnap never saves images on the device, and does not interact with a cloud service. It posts straight to EHR from a device within your secure internal WiFi network, and once posted the photo is cleared from memory. An optional Off-premise mode, for use cases such as Home Health, is in planning.
PDF: In demo mode, an example PDF output is displayed. When interfaced, SweetSnap posts to EHR and the PDF is not displayed.
Output is customized and formatted to each hospitals delight. The demo PDF is based on a pilot hospitals original paper format.
1) Automatic measurement of wounds -- no need for a ruler!
2) Track and graph healing process (or growth of a mole, etc).
3) More apps from the "Sweet" family.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!