This program is a beautiful Alarm/ Reminder. It is especially very useful for persons working longtime on their PC. It has the following features:
1. Simple and user friendly;
2. Multiple settings as per requirement;
3. Works effectively for PCs with no sound card/ multimedia;
4. Selection of suitable alarm sound is possible;
5. No license and absolutely free. Can be distributed to friends.
The following variables can be set in the Alarm application:
1. Alarm Mode;
2. Alarm Sound;
3. Alarm Reminder Text.
1. Alarm Modes--There are two modes of Alarm as under:
i. Duration setting in Hours, minutes & seconds;
ii. Actual Date & Time setting in 24 hour Format;
You can toggle between Mode i & ii by pressing the command button OR Filling the corresponding text boxes against the Label Duration you can set duration after
which your alarm will be activated.
0 0 12 (for setting 12 sec duration);
0 14 8 (for setting 14x60+8 = 92 sec duration);
44 10 59 (for setting 44*3600+10*60+59 = 159059 sec duration);
Alarm Date & Time can be set by setting Date in the combo boxes between two lines against the Set Alarm Date Label and Time in the corresponding text boxes against Set Time Label. It must be noted that the time format is 24 Hour-Format and NOT am/pm.
e.g.: Let current Date-Time be- 18th December 2011 07:15:00 AM.
Proposed Alarm Setting is like this:
Date: 15 January 2012
Time 18 55 15
This setting will be reflected as under:
Duration displayed: 2461215 (seconds is duration);
Date-Time displayed: 15/01/2012 06:55:15 PM.
2. Alarm Sound - Alarm Sound can be selected just by clicking any one of the options
given under the heading Select Alarm Sound. It may be noted that the option  provides
a gateway for your own sound selection. Only the files with .wav extension shall be
accepted by the program. A bunch of 29 wave files are provided in a separate folder for
3. Alarm Reminder Text--There is always a reason or purpose for an alarm. You can set a
Reminder text of the reason or purpose. To set the Reminder text Click the Black &
White Label Click to write a Reminder Message. An input box will appear. You just
write your Reminder text here and press ok of the input screen. Your reminder text will
immediately appear on the alarm screen.