We know you get a warm and fuzzy feeling using SmugMug on your computer, but sometimes you just need some SmugMug love on the run. That's why we created the SmugMug app. Now when you want to impress your friends, show off to your co-workers, bring your relatives to tears, or share your work with clients--you've got your favorite photos in a flash. The SmugMug app is the most beautiful way to view photos on your phone or tablet. Not only that, but uploading photos from your mobile devices and other apps to your SmugMug galleries could not be easier. Sharing is caring, so we made sharing your photos simple too. And let's not forget about all those videos you like to take. We can handle them too, so give us all you got. You can browse all your SmugMug folders and galleries right from the app. Now you can amaze (or annoy) people with your photos from the palm of your hand. Upload unlimited photos and videos to your account. That's right we said unlimited. You got a billion photos? Bring it. Save your galleries to your device for offline viewing when you find yourself in a no-interwebs part of the planet. whether that's the Amazon jungle or the right side of your couch in your San Francisco apartment). Mark galleries as favorites for easy, instant access. Let's face it, not every gallery you visit is shareable or careable, so star the ones you love for a quick hit of "best photos ever." Share photos and videos via SMS, email, Twitter, and Facebook. whether you want your cat photos to go viral or get your latest work in front of your customers in a flash. Follow other SmugMug customers. We make it easy to find friends, family, and people whose work you admire. Inspiration is everywhere you look with the SmugMug family of photographers. Enable the SmugMug extension to upload from your Camera Roll, SMS messages and other apps. What's that mean? It means wherever your photos live on your phone or tablet, you can easily move them over to SmugMug. We do the heavy lifting for you.
Find, download, and install iOS apps safely from the App Store
Submit Your Reply
Thank You for Submitting a Reply, !
Note that your submission may not appear immediately on our site.
We are so sorry for our last attempt at squashing summertime bugs. When we turned on our bug zapper recently, we were suddenly overwhelmed by the pesky creatures and quickly realized a bigger, better, more intense zapper was required to take care of all the bugginess.
Check out everything we squashed with our latest ZAP!
1. If you were getting errors when downloading your own photos, well, we just made downloading an error-free zone.
2. And speaking of downloads -- account owners will now download their original photos, not lower-rez copies. Plus, they also will get non-watermarked versions of their photos.
3. The app now honors the "Download Buttons" settings for every gallery. The "Save to Camera Roll" button will only be available to visitors if the "Download Buttons" setting is ON. Owners can always download their own photos.
4. Sharing to Instagram just got an upgrade. Previously you could only give your photo a caption. Now you can add filters, crop the photo, tag friends, add geolocation, and more.
5. Now hear this!! If your device's ringer was set to Silenced mode, video audio wouldn't play. Now it does.
6. There were some readability issues when sharing photos via Messages or Email. Not any more!
7. You'll now see a warning when logging out of the app, letting you know that your account info and offline content will be lost (removed).
8. We fixed an issue where videos wouldn't play if some non-standard characters were in the Gallery Name.
9. In rare cases, some photos wouldn't load because of a device Date/Time settings issue. Now photos load regardless of clock settings.
10. Also in rare cases, some customers were stuck in an endless loop of spinning squares. Since hypnotism is not one of our core offerings we decided to end that in favor of beautiful photos and galleries.