Shazam is one of the world's most popular apps, used by hundreds of millions of people each month to instantly identify music that's playing and see what others are discovering. All for free.
And that's just the beginning: One-tap access to video clips, song lyrics, related tracks and streaming services, where you can listen to your Shazams in full or buy them.
Top artists like Adele, Kendrick Lamar, Demi Lovato, are using Shazam to find new music, and you can follow them to share in the thrill of discovery.
Think you can Beat Shazam? To find out, play along with the Shazam app while you watch the show!
- Identify music with one tap
- Sing along to songs with music lyrics, or watch their videos
- Preview songs and add them to Spotify playlists**
- Shazam Offline: Identify music even when you're not connected!*
- Check out recommended tracks to find new music
- Stay in the loop with Shazam's real-time charts
- Simply log in to sync all your Shazams across all devices
- Launch Pandora radio based on artists you Shazam**
- Buy your Shazamed songs in Google Play Music with just one tap
CONNECT & SHARE
- See what your friends are Shazaming when you connect your Facebook account
- Follow your favorite artists to see what they're Shazaming
- Share your discoveries through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Google+ and more...
MORE THAN MEETS THE EAR
- Shazam visual recognition: Tap the camera icon to Shazam posters, magazines, books and so much more! Use it anywhere where you see the Shazam camera logo
- Visual recognition also works as a QR code reader
- Launch Shazam on your Android Wear smartwatch to see the artist and song appear
- Previewing and buying music requires the Google Play music store in your country
- MIPS devices are not supported
- Why does Shazam need these app permissions? https://support.shazam.com/hc/en-us/articles/205139787-App-Permissions
- Shazam may share collected location data for interest based advertising, allowing advertisers
to infer interests and serve ads to users based on their activity and location over time
*Song names will appear in your My Shazam tab once connection is restored
**Some features are dependent on location, device and app version
Any questions or feedback? Check out: https://support.shazam.com/hc/en-us/categories/200239877-Android