Scandy Pro for iOS allows users to capture full-color 3D scans with their iPhone X, XS, XS Max, XR, and the new iPad Pro (2018 edition). Users can save scans and share files as .ply, .stl, or .obj formats. All rendering is done on-device and there is no need to register or store files in the cloud. Every user is provided with one free mesh save every day. Unlimited saves provided with the the purchase of a subscription. Added short video capture for sharing scans via social media.
You no longer need to carry a peripheral scanner with your mobile device.
Users can choose to purchase the scans and share the files as .ply, .stl, or .obj formats. User may also upload to Sketchfab directly from the app. Tapping the Viewer Mode icon from Scan Preview drops your scan into Augmented Reality where you can place points on the mesh and measure the distance between them.
PRICE AND TERMS:
Scandy Pro offers the following auto-renewing subscription options, which unlocks the ability to have unlimited saves of 3D meshes captured by the app:
* 1 week of unlimited saves: $1.99 (USD)
* 1 month of unlimited saves: $5.99 (USD)
* 1 year of unlimited saves: $49.99 (USD)
Prices may vary in other countries respecting your local currency exchange rate. Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account. At the end of the term, unless auto-renewables subscriptions are disabled, your subscription will automatically renew in your iTunes account. You will be charged for the regular price of your subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of the current term. You can turn off automatic renewal in your iTunes account settings at any time, but you must do so at least 24 hours before the end of the current term. Refunds will not be provided for the unused portion of any term.
1. Scandy Pro requires an iPhone X, XS, XS Max, XR or new iPad Pro to create scans since it depends on the TrueDepth front-facing sensor.
2. Users may purchase a subscription for unlimited file downloads.
3. If deleted, a 3D model is not recoverable. Scandy Pro does not backup or store any data in the cloud.
4. Scandy Pro is GPU intensive! You may notice a slowdown after your 5th or 6th scan in succession. Your iPhone is smart enough to slow its processing down during repetitive intensive operations. Taking time between scans will offer better performance.
5. All 3D scan data, processing, and storage take place solely on-device in Scandy Pro. Scan as you please, privately.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.