Application Satellite Finder & satellite dish for android is a tool that facilitates you the way to find satellite TVs and align satellite-shaped account settings.Use your point of view by increasing your camera to see and target satellites in the sky.It can also be used anywhere in the world as all major TV satellites are present in the database. You can not determine whether you can enter latitude and longitude coordinates manually if the location is automatically in the offline state.So that you can find a signal or an antenna broadcast with the satellite TV indicator difficult in azimuth. Before you can find it using a compass, you need to make some calculations using GPS location, magnetic difference. The compass is named and the satellite is named.The satellite manager replaces all that. See tips for success below.SatFinder Satellite Finder & satellite dish is a tool for finding TV satellites and aligning satellite dishes. Use your Augmented Reality Camera view to see and target satellites in the sky. It can be used anywhere in the world since all major TV satellites are in the database compass.
Ability to manually enter Location latitude and longitude details in case Location cannot be automatically determined in case of "no connectivity" SatFinder Satellite Finder & satellite dish azimuthand The antenna or satellite dish adjustment steps: SatFinder Satellite Finder app & satellite dish azimuth.
1- choose a satellite and authorize geolocation to determine the direction of the antenna orientation.
2- Show satellite in augmented reality with your camera and make sure there are no obstacles and validate the location of your antenna.
3. Check that the support of your antenna is vertical.
4. Calculate the polarization and adjust the rotation of the LNB (the head of your antenna)
5. Set the elevation
6- Search orientation with visual and sound assistant
7- Fine Adjustments.
How to use this app: dish network SatFinder Satellite Finder & satellite dish for android:
1. First of all, you should enable GPS and Internet on your phone. Remember in most cases, it is impossible to receive GPS signal inside buildings. So if you want to get a very accurate location please go near windows or go even outside the compass.In the current app, version location should be found quite immediately. So if you stuck with satellite finder meter no location message please make ensure that you got enabled all required features/permissions.
2. If the app found your location, you must select the desired digital satellite. To do this you must find an icon with magnification glass and tap it. On the list, you will find meter all satellites with an elevation angle above zero degrees. Remember: digital satellite name doesnt affect the calculation of angles. The important thing is satellite position azimuth.
3. The azimuth, elevation and skew angle are calculated for your location and chosen satellite. Under calculated values, there is a compass with a graphical representation of azimuth angle. The azimuth angle is calculated with magnetic inclination. Remember every time you use a compass you should calibrate it. The green line represents your phone azimuth. So if on compass green and red indicators are on each other front of the phone should show you direction to the satellite. If the compass value is correct phone azimuth value will go green.
Satellite DishPointer supports:
INTELSAT, INMARSAT, TIANLIAN, EUTELSAT, AMC, LUCH, COSMOS, OPTUS, APSTAR, SUPERBIRD, BEIDOU, JCSAT, CHINASAT, PALAPA, AFRICASAT-2, ABS, KIKU-8, MTSAT, MBSAT, KIZUNA, SINOSAT, ST, HIMAWARI-6, EXPRESS-AM, N-STAR, VINASAT, ZHONGXING, compass, COMS, , FENGYUN, GARUDA, ASIASAT, THAICOM, TELKOM, INDOSTAR, KOREASAT, N-SAT, BSAT, ASTRA, NSS, SES, ASIASTAR, EXPRESS, INSAT, KODAMA, YAMAL, TDRS, CHINASTAR, KAZSAT, RADUGA, HORIZONS, GSAT, ESIAFI, TELSTAR, ELEKTRO, KALPANA, LEASAT, RADUGA-1M, GALAXY, METEOSAT, BONUM, DIRECTV, DP, SKYNET, YAHSAT, SIRIUS, SYRACUSE, AZERSPACE...
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.