Designed BY casino professionals, FOR casino professionals.
If you are an aspiring roulette dealer, this teaching tool will help improve and speed up your payouts, or even learn them from scratch. Now you can practice payouts anywhere, not just in the casino!
No internet connection needed. No ads. No in-app purchases!
PLEASE NOTE: If you are not enrolled in a roulette dealing school DO NOT DOWNLOAD, as this app will be of no use to you.
This is not a roulette game, nor a roulette payout 'calculator'. The Roulette Trainer app was designed specifically for people learning to DEAL the game of roulette, and for roulette dealers who would like to improve their payout speed, though serious roulette players can certainly benefit from it too.
The app takes you through every possible payout situation that you're ever likely to come across in a live game, from extremely easy, to impossibly difficult.
View graphics of stacked chips positioned around a number, mentally add up the bet, and then let the app tell you if you are correct.
Progress through the buttons, starting with the 17 times table, by learning to recognize patterns of stacked chips as they relate to splits and the 17 times table.
Once you have learned all the roulette times tables, the fun really starts. The app generates stacks of chips as you would see them in a live game. Start out easy with just one or two times tables, then add more times tables, and more chips, as you progress through the buttons.
The app is organized into sections, allowing you to jump to any scenario that you would like to practice. Do you only want to practice bets with the 17 and 35 times tables in them? Just jump to that section. Or would you like to practice bets with all times tables included?
Bets are randomly generated, so they look different every time. This being the case, you will never 'finish' the app. You can practice with it forever.
If you can add up the bets in the difficult part of this app, no live game payout situation will confuse you. You'll be ready for anything.
We have even included a 'Quick Times Tables' section. Is there one number in a particular times table that you keep forgetting? Say 14 x 17? Just jump to the 'Quick Times Tables', choose the 17 times table, and touch the number 14. The app tells you the answer.
And don't forget Picture Bets. These are the shortcuts that roulette dealers use to be able to add up bets quickly. Just jump to the Picture Bets section to practice these handy little 'cheats'. We've even included text descriptions of each of the Picture Bets, to help you memorize them more easily.
If you like the app, PLEASE leave feedback. Anything you have to say can only help us improve our software. That can't be bad, right?
All the best in your casino career,
The Casino Training Software Team
Official Website: www.roulettetrainerapp.com
- Practice payout scenarios, for both American (double zero), and European (single zero) roulette.
- View graphics of chips on the layout, complete with text descriptions of chip placements. Stacks also have a number written on the top of them, indicating how many chips are in each stack.
- A practical and visually fun way of learning the times tables needed to deal the game of roulette:
- Splits: 17 times table
- Straight Ups: 35 times table
- Corners: 8 times table
- Streets: 11 times table
- Six Lines: 5 times table
- Top Five: 6 times table (American Roulette Only)
- Each payout scenario can be accessed 'in order' (for learning purposes), and 'random' (for practice).
- Scenarios progress in difficulty, adding more and more chips, and more and more times tables, to each bet.
- Picture bets, complete with text descriptions, help you remember more easily.
- Quick Times Tables. Allows you to 'jump' to specific times tables for quick revision.
Comments? Questions? Email us at email@example.com