Remote Mouse for Mac lets you use your mobile device to control your computer, both by moving the cursor and entering text when needed. With this app, you can step away from your computer and still accomplish everything you need to, without having to run back and forth.
Smooth setup: To begin using this app, just install it on your Mac and install the companion app on the iOS device you wish to use to control the computer, both of which are free.
Many options: Once this app is set up, you can do just about anything on your computer from your mobile device. That includes opening other programs, typing, controlling the mouse cursor, and turning off the machine entirely. From the Settings Menu of the app itself, you can turn on and off a bunch of other features like two finger scroll, pinching to zoom, moving a window, natural scrolling, left-handed operation, and more.
Backwards scrolling: The two finger scrolling function is a little jerky, but overall it works well. However, it moves the window in the opposite direction that scrolling the same way on the mousepad does, which takes some getting used to.
No desktop display: If you choose, you can see what you're typing on the mobile screen as well as on the actual Mac screen, but you won't see any other part of the desktop. That means that you need to be able to see your computer screen, and see it fairly well, in order to use this program effectively.
Remote Mouse for Mac works well and offers a lot of customization options to let you use the program in the most convenient way for you. There are options for a couple in-app purchases to unlock a Media Remote Panel and Remote Image Viewer as well.
1. Fixed frequent connection loss in certain network condition
2. Supported long press function keys and enter a combination. Eg: long press Windows Logo + D, long press Alt + Tab
3. Supported adjust the volume and change slideshow with mobile phone's volume buttons
4. Fixed key combinations become invalid when certain text input method is running
5. Show brightness adjustment when using F1 and F2
6. New fresh green application icon