Features of Ricoh Printer
- Ricoh Printer allows users to do Print, Copy, Scan, change settings, and see status of the printer from smart devices.
- You can execute Copy by selecting parameters such as resolution and paper size.
- You can select parameters such as resolution and save scanned file to your smart phone.
- The files that are scanned with a MFP can be saved in you smart phone in PDF or JPEG file.
- You can print photos and documents stored in your smart phone
- Documents and photos in your smart phone can be printed from a MFP
- You can select parameters such as paper size and print density and print photos in JPEG, PNG, BMP format and files in TXT, PDF format.
- You can set Wi-Fi, IP address, and also access point using Soft AP mode
- You can change password and sleep time.
Languages: Japanese, English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Hindi, Urdu, Bengali