## A Light Theme for Yosemite
Quiver 2 comes with a new light theme that looks stunning on Yosemite. The lighter and cleaner UI really brings content to the center of focus. The dark theme is still available as an option.
## Cloud Syncing
Quiver 2 lets you sync all you notes across multiple computers via Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Google Drive, or any other file-based cloud services.
## Shared Notebooks
Quiver 2 introduces "Shared Notebooks". You can either create a new shared notebook, or share an existing notebook. Once a notebook is shared (via Dropbox or other cloud services), other team members can open it on another computer and collaborate on the notebook. This is a great way to build a shared knowledge base for the team.
## Version Control
Quiver 2 stores all the data in plain JSON files, so it's easy to put the whole library (or a notebook) under version control. This is another way to collaborate with other team members.
## Data Backup and Recovery
Quiver 2 lets you back up your entire library with a single click. Restoring your library from a backup is just as easy.
## LaTeX Cell
Quiver 2 introduces a new cell type: a LaTeX cell. This is great for typesetting mathematical equations in your notes.
## Multiple Windows
In Quiver 2, you can open a note in a separate window. This is useful when you want to have a note window side by side with a browser window. Changes in one note window are immediately synced to other windows showing the same note.
## Live Preview
Quiver 2 supports live preview of markdown and LaTeX cells.
## Presentation Mode
Quiver 2 adds a new presentation mode. This is great for classroom use, team meetings, presentations, as well as reviewing notes on your own.
Quiver 2 lets you export a whole notebook. You can zip the whole notebook and send to others. You can also export a whole notebook as HTML files.
Since Quiver 2 stores all the data in plain JSON files, it's easy to write scripts to integrate Quiver notes with other systems. A few common export scripts are listed on https://github.com/HappenApps/Quiver/wiki/Export-Scripts. You can easily adapt these scripts to fit your own needs. Use cases include writing developer documentation, blog posts, tutorials, or even a complete technical book.
## Tutorials and Documentation
Quiver 2 comes with better in-app tutorials, as well as a comprehensive online wiki. Anyone can contribute to the wiki and make it better.
Other Improvements and Bug Fixes:
* Sort notes by name, date created or date updated.
* Import/export now preserves tags.
* Use highlight.js for code highlighting in exported HTML.
* Added a shortcut that inserts a new cell at cursor location.
* Images copied from other apps are now properly saved in the note folder.
* Fixed issues with dragging files or images into a text cell on 10.7.
* Select multiple notes and move them to another notebook or trash.
* Assign tags to multiple notes.
* Deselect the selected cell when it loses focus.
* Fixed a bug that white spaces in text cells were sometimes not preserved.
* If you highlight a section inside a cell and choose "split cell", the selection will be converted to a new cell.
* Fixed a critical issue with search on Yosemite.
* Added a menu item to duplicate a note.