QiPress is a freeware portable program which displays key presses on the screen. With ability to control what to display, its a must-have tool for live software product demos and screen-cast recordings.
1) Displays key pressed on keyboard, including standard, numpad, caps-num-scroll lock, modifier keys (Win, Ctrl, Shift, Alt), mouse-clicks and more.
2) Set background and text color, size, font-style, transparency, click-through.
3) Can be placed on the screen simply by dragging.
4) No installation required, just copy it to your thumb drive and use it on any Windows computer.
5) Free version has no nags and no ads.
6) Activate-deactivate keysets.
What's new in version 1.052
Display A-Z individual keystrokes in true case - upper or lower, useful in some demos where demonstrator is using apps like VIM editor
ReleaseMay 18, 2014
Date AddedMay 18, 2014
Operating SystemsWindows 2003, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows XP