Puffin TV is a special edition of Puffin optimized for Android TV users for video watching, music listening and Internet surfing.
A better user experience is made possible by Puffin's wicked fast cloud rendering. Puffin is faster than other browsers or even native apps. The performance advantage is especially noticeable on entry-level Android TV sets.
Puffin TV removes the traditional web browser UI for a fully immersed Android TV experience. Puffin UI is kept as subtle and intuitive as possible. For example, Puffin TV automatically recommends most popular sites for users. It has never been easier to share a page from your smart phone to Puffin TV.
Incredible page load and rendering speed
Optimized video playback
Intuitive app navigation design
Sharing pages to Puffin TV from any devices
Full web experience
===== Limitations =====
* The data centers of Puffin are in the US and the cloud servers can only access public web sites from US geolocations.
* For users outside the US, local contents, especially videos of local interest, may not be accessible from the US due to geo-restrictions in their home countries.
* Puffin is blocked in some countries (e.g., China, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates) and by some schools (e.g., in United States).
- Upgraded Rendering Engine
- Bug fixes and improvements