We have significantly improved the navigation in our iPhone app. We now launch right into the home page with your open items, the project overview, schedule, recent photos and more. You'll now find a tab bar at the bottom that will allow you one touch access to Drawings. The familiar tool list is still there in the tools tab and settings is much easier to find. We hope you enjoy this new layout, let us know what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is now an option to automatically publish Punch items on Drawings
- You can now view your company contacts in the Directory tool.
- We've redesigned the Meetings tool to be much easier to use and understand.
- You can now share Observations via text, email, etc to people outside of the project directory.
- We added Responsible Contractor and Received From fields for RFIs
- We support multiple RFI assignees for customers with that configuration enabled.
As always, many bug fixes and performance improvements.