Prescribers Letter from TRC Healthcare keeps you ahead of the curve on medication therapy guidelines and clinical findings. With NEW, evidence-based recommendations delivered every month, as well as archived findings, Prescribers Letter is vetted by clinicians to provide front-line advice and patient-relevant context, in concise, easy-to-read articles, tables and clinical resources.
New for you in the +CME app version: modern, responsive design, mobile nav shortcuts, PLUS access to latest CME platform, including the complete library of self-study courses and on-demand webinars!
IMPORTANT: This app is designed for TRCs CME platform released November 2018. To take CME on the previous CME platform, download the PR Letter app. TRC will notify you prior to platform migration.
App features include:
- New! Modern, responsive design for use across devices
- CE/CME in multiple formats including self-study, live webinar and on-demand webinar
- Current issue with 10 or more new articles every month
- Thousands of clinical resources (charts, checklists, etc.) with current, practical guidance
- Favorites feature to bookmark resources
- In-app new content notifications
- Clinician forum of medication questions and answers
- Social sharing
Prescribers Letter is a part of TRC Healthcares Medication Advisory Suite, which includes Pharmacist's Letter, Pharmacy Technician's Letter and Nurses Letter. TRC also offers a Natural Medicine Suite for clinicians.