"Pixel Art Maker" is a drawing tool for pixel art like a 8-bit retro game.
Easy to use
You can draw a pixel art soon after Launching the app.
Import a photo
Pixelate a photo
Create an animated pixel art.
First draw a pixel art, copy it, and then draw a animation.
- Draw a pixel art of 8 x 8256 x 256 pixel size.
- Change Color pallet(limited to 32 colors which include transparent color).
- Zoom the picture to draw.
(you can pinch in and out your pixel art with your two fingers.)
- Load and save drawing data.
- Load pixel art from a image file.
- Enlarge the image up to 2048 x 2048.
- Save the picture as png file.
(Save at (SDCARD)/dot/YYYYMMDD_HHMMSS.png)
- Send the picture to another app.
- Edit and Export an animated gif (If the canvas size is 128 x 128 or less, an animation is up to 256 frames. For larger sizes, it is up to 64 frames. )