This simple calculator is perfect for any type of simple calculations.
- Percentage Calculator i.e. what is 20% of $50 = $10. This percent off calculator can be used as paycheck tax calculator or income tax calculator or property tax calculator or sales tax calculator or just for calculating percentages.
- Percentage Increase / Decrease i.e. increase $50 by 20% = $60 or decrease $50 by 20% = $40. This percent increase/decrease calculator can be used as cost of living index for calculating cost of living increase / decrease or just a simple percentage increase / decrease calculator.
- Percentage Discount i.e. $50 with 20% discount = $40. This percent discount calculator can be used to calculate interest or can also be used as sales tax calculator or just to calculate percentage discount.
- Percentage Of (what % of) i.e. $20 is what percent of $50 = 40%. This percentage off calculator can be used as paycheck tax calculator or income tax calculator or property tax calculator or sales tax calculator or just for finding percentages.
- Percentage Change i.e. Price hike from $20 to $50 = 150%. This percent change calculator can be used as cost of living index for calculating cost of living increase or investment calculator or stock return calculator or just a simple percentage increase calculator for seeing percentage changes.
- Tip Calculator: This gratuity calculator can be used to distribute restaurant bill evenly including any tip.
- Margin Calculator: This can be used to calculate selling price based on mark-up or as a gross margin calculator to calculate profit margins.
- Markup Calculator: Calculates revenue based on markup.
- Sales Tax: Calculates sales tax from tax percentage.
- Fraction To Percentage: Calculates percentage from fraction.
- Compound Interest: Calculates compound interest.
- Vat Calculator: Calculates VAT.
- Doubling Calculator: Calculates amount doubling time.
- Inflation Calculator: Calculates inflation by time.
- Cumulative growth Calculator: Calculates cumulative growth.
- Margin and Vat Calculator: Calculates Margin and VAT.
- Margin and Sales Tax Calculator: Calculates margin and sales tax.
- Loan Calculator: Calculates loan payment.
- Price/Quantity: Calculates price quantity.
- Various currency options support.
Get percentage calculator free app now and lets start using this as financial adviser and begin your savings.
We are constantly working hard on making the Percentage Calculator app better and more helpful for you. We need your constant support to get going. Please feel free to email us for any queries/suggestions/problems or if you just want to say hello. We would love to hear from you. If you have enjoyed any feature of the Percentage Calculator app, do not forget to rate us on play store.