With the launch of NeuralCam 2.0, we removed the subscription model and we included all of the Pro features as part of the base app.
Master the art of Night Photography with NeuralCam Pro NightMode.
Best night photos on your iPhone, powered by AI.
Deemed as the best iPhone camera app for night photos by 9to5Mac.
Featured on 9to5mac / VentureBeat / TheNextWeb / BGR / PetaPixel / DPReview / SlashGear / LAUNCH Ticker / Product Hunt "#1 Product of The Day"
Theres no question that low-light images captured with NeuralCam look markedly better overall than ones taken with the iPhones integrated camera app, if not perfect.
NeuralCam is not just the best iPhone camera app for night shots, but it is head-and-shoulders above the other apps.
The Next Web:
The good thing is you can run it even if you have a model as old as an iPhone 6. (..) Pretty useful in extremely dark conditions.
NeuralCam is the Night Mode camera app for your iPhone. Shoot vivid, brighter and clearer images in low light conditions, with no tripod or other equipment needed.
How it works:
- Open the app and hold your camera steady for a few seconds as you take the photo.
- NeuralCam captures a varying number of frames and uses advanced image processing algorithms and machine learning to intelligently merge the frames and brighten the colors to obtain a single high-quality image.
- Image processing completes in a few seconds
- The result: a clearer, brighter, sharper, more defined, and colorful image.
- Swipe down on the photo to go back to camera view
NeuralCam - Night Camera helps you shoot:
- Beautiful photos in the dark
- Night selfies without using flash
- Macros in low light settings
- Ultra-Wide landscapes at night
- The handheld results have blown me away. Absolutely worth the price.
- Blows the regular camera out of the park for night shots, I have had nothing but awesome results. Genuinely impressed, no brainer.
- Excellent algorithm! Undoubtedly the best app for low light photos!
- The one camera app to rule them all, amazing night shots.
- Without a doubt the best app to take photos in low light, and I bought and tried them all!
- Gives new life to an already accomplished iPhone XS camera. This really is like magic.
- This app is hands-down the best low light app Ive ever used on iOS, and the most similar to Googles NightSight.
- The app works on iPhone 6 and newer devices, running iOS 12 or newer. It doesnt work on iPhone 5s
- Speed, performance and photo resolution varies across different devices
- The app is compatible with all iPhone cameras: Ultra-Wide, Wide, Front-Facing and Telephoto, based on the device model you're using
- For iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, the front-facing camera isnt supported at the moment
- All image processing happens on the device, ensuring the privacy of your images
- GPS Data Support
- EXIF Data Support
- Telephoto Lens (2X) Support
- Ultra-Wide Lens (0.5X) Support
- Grid options (3:3 / 4:4 / Golden Ratio)
- HEIC Output Support
- Timer (Off / 2 seconds/ 10 seconds)
- Tripod Mode (long exposure)
- Day Mode
- Base Image without Processing
- Various AI Brightening Options
- Number of Frames Selector
- Exposure Compensation
- Manual White Balance
- Gentle Torch
- Resolution Selector
- TIFF Format Support
List of supported devices and photo output resolutions:
1280 x 960 - iPhone 6 Plus, 6
1920 x 1440 - iPhone 8, 7, SE, 6s Plus, 6s
2576 x 1932 - iPhone X, 8 Plus, 7 Plus
3088 x 2320 - iPhone XR
4032 x 3024 - iPhone XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
This small update fixes a couple of bugs introduced in NeuralCam 2.0:
Resolution Selector is now showing only supported resolutions & one experimental resolution (this was the cause of most of the crashes on iPhone 8/XR)
Photos are now saved automatically again
Fixed a bug where the brightening style picker was sometimes showing another photo when selecting another style
Fixed a memory leak (reason for a lot of the crashes that users were encountering)
Fixed a bug where the 1X camera button was being displayed for devices with a single lens
Fixed a White Balance bug that allowed invalid values for the white balance, causing crashes
In NeuralCam 2.0 we removed the subscription model and we included all of the Pro features as part of the base app:
Redesigned UI for improved responsiveness
Improvements towards Tripod mode
Bug fixes for the most of the crashes that users encountered and also fixed the preview orientation issue
Day Mode - Optimised algorithm for Day photos, giving faster results.
Base Image without Processing - Use the high quality low light base image with your favourite editing tool, so you can add your own processing to it
Various AI Brightening Options - 4 different brightening options, choose based on your personal preference!
Number of Frames Selector - Pick speed over quality, or vice-versa, by selecting the number of frames the app will take
Exposure Compensation - Experiment set exposure for the photo you desire
Manual White Balance - Auto-white balance can be tricky sometimes. Adjust as needed in various lighting situations.
Gentle Torch - Useful when you want to take photos of your kids at night, or when youre in pitch dark. The smallest amount of light will help you get a higher quality photo
Resolution Selector - Smaller resolution means faster processing! If you dont need a high resolution photo, you can lower the resolution to speed up the entire process.
TIFF Format Support - Save your photos in a lossless file format.
If you spot any bugs, please send an email at email@example.com so we can look into it!