Our 'biggest update yet...NeuBible for iPad is here!!!
Don't worry iPhone users, we didn't forget about you--we've also added 3D touch support on the homescreen for the iPhone 6s & 6s Plus, and also cleaned up a bunch of translations issues.
Native iPad support:
• Everything is new here, we've reimagined NeuBible for the larger screen of the iPad
• Redesigned translation browsing
• We heard you! !e've removed the "continue reading" notification (!!) and now just drop you back in the app where you left off!
• We've applied new device-specific margin metrics for each specific iPad size (7.9", 9.7" & 12.9")
• Doubled line truncation for verses in timeline view from 3 lines to 6 lines
• If you're using NeuBible for iPhone, you won't notice any visual changes--but you will notice that we've fixed a bunch of translation issues that have plagued everyone.
• We've removed the "Continue Reading" notification you'd see on opening the app after extended periods of time (and now just drop you where you last left off)
• We've also added 3D touch support from the app icon on your home screen, so let us know if that's buggy for you on your iPhone 6s or 6s Plus.
• (FIXED) ESV combining words together, most notably uses of the divine "LORD" in the Old Testament
• (FIXED) ESV had some verses at the end of books and chapters missing
• (FIXED) HCSB had some issues where multiple headers all be together at the top of the book and not inline where they should have been
• (FIXED) HCSB had random bullets and special characters littered throughout chapter section headers that are used for meta data and reference callouts, and we're properly removing those
• (FIXED) HCSB had some tab and hard-return issues in the poetry books, but not anymore
• (FIXED) NASB is no longer wrapping the divine usage of "Lord" in the Old Testament in brackets
As always, we continue to be floored by everyone's response to NeuBible. We thank you again for your continued support!
We are a small 3-person team, so if you love using the app, be sure to leave a review on the App Store!
- Kory, Aaron & Zach