NPTE MCQ EXAM Preparation 2018 Ed
Key Features of this APP:
- At practice mode you can see the explanation describing the correct answer.
- Real exam style full mock exam with timed interface
- Ability to create own quick mock by choosing the number of MCQ's.
- You can create your profile and see your result history with just one click.
- This app contains large number of question set that covers all syllabus area.
The National Physical Therapy Examination (NPTE) is the required licensure test for all American physical therapists and physical therapist assistants. It is developed and maintained by the Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy (FSBPT). The exams measure candidates' competency to become entry-level practitioners.
Both National Physical Therapy Examinations cover the same topical areas. They include:
Cardiac, vascular and pulmonary systems
Equipment and devices
Metabolic, endocrine, gastro-intestinal and genitor-urinary systems
Neuromuscular and nervous systems
Safety and professional roles
Examination questions have multiple-choice answers and are computerized. Computer skills are not a test requirement, as the session begins with a simple tutorial.
The PT exam features 250 questions and is five hours long. The PTA exam features 200 questions and is four hours long. Fifty questions on each of the tests are pre-test questions that will not be scored but are being evaluated for inclusion in future exams. Those pre-test questions are scattered throughout the NPTE and candidates will not be aware of the differences.
This application is just an excellent tool for self-study and exam preparation. It's not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization, certificate, test name or trademark.