If your remote for LG Smart TV is not working properly or it's lost then no need to buy a new one because with Mobile Smart Remote for LG TV app you can use your android phone instead of an old traditional remote.
How to connect the android phone with LG Smart TV:
- First, you need to make sure that your TV and android phone is connected with the same WiFi network.
- In the app you will see a list of TV names, select your TV from it.
- On your TV, you will see the connection request, accept it.
- Now you will be able to use the app as an LG Smart TV remote control.
Benefits of using Mobile Smart Remote for LG TV app:
- You can do your basic LG TV remote control operations like power on/off, increase or decrease volume, change the channel, home, back, mute, etc.
- Has a number keypad so you can jump to a channel.
- Shows list of available apps on your TV and you can directly access them with this LG Smart TV remote app.
- Shows the list of TV channels.
- Can access your TVs Video Player, Gallery, and Music Player.
- Has Play, Pause, Stop, Previous, Next, and Arrow buttons to access and operate media files.
- Using LG Smart TV remote you can access functionalities like an app store, web browser, video entertainment apps and much more.
- Incoming Call Mute: This feature directly mutes your TV if an incoming call is coming on your phone.
So stop wasting money on physical remotes and download this LG TV remote app on your android phones.