MicroWave is an indispensable multitool for working with audio. Whenever you need to trim a few seconds off a music file, record your thoughts, split an audio file into many smaller ones, make a voice note, record an internet radio station* or digitize old tapes - MicroWave is there to help. It's a tool as essential as a text editor. And because it's that useful no Mac should miss it.
With MicroWave you will be able to:
- digitize your beloved vinyl records and audio tapes
- record your voice
- record your favorite music from youtube/internet radio stations*
- create engaging interviews
- make great podcasts
- optimize and improve audio quality of those old charming vinyl records of yours
- convert unfamiliar audio files so you can enjoy them on your iPod (ex. ogg/flac to mp3)
- create your own unique and completely custom iPhone ringtones no one else has
- come up with gripping audio effects for your iMovie productions
- record captivating voice-overs for your slide shows
- and much more ...
What's new in version 1.6
- creation of 8khz documents is supported now
- added a "minimap" view on top of the wave view
- added an accurate logarithmic vu view right to the wave view
- added a vu panel (see 'View' -> 'VU Meter' menu)
- added 'go to beginning/end' key shortcuts (see transport menu)
- added 'zoom in/out/100%' key shortcuts (see view menu)
- fix for 'detect silence crash'
ReleaseJanuary 25, 2015
Date AddedJanuary 25, 2015
Operating SystemsMacintosh, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10