Note - Working internet connection is required for this app to work.
The one and only app in the Google Play Store, providing more than 29,000 MCQs for Free, which are asked in various Medical Pre-PG Exams
This application is designed for quick revision of Medical Education, useful for Medical Students who are Under-Graduating, preparing for various PrePG Exams and can also be useful for Medical Teachers and Doctors. It has following features -
- It has in built Question Bank, so no more separate download of Question bank is required.
- More than 29,000 MCQs of various medical subjects.
- MCQs are arranged Subject-wise, and Topic-wise.
- Option to Shuffle (Randomize) Questions
- Once installed correctly, MCQs can be viewed offline.
- Images can be seen, if any question is image based (Internet connection required).
- Every question now a direct link (online) for its discussion board, where you can post anything related to that question (errors/references/explanations etc), and can read the same posted by others.
- Users, Please Do rate and review this app in the Play Store..
- For details, visit - http://medicoshive.com/
Subjects and Exams included are - anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, forensic, pharmacology, pathology, microbiology, e.n.t., ent, ophthalmology, eye, psm, p.s.m., community medicine, medicine, surgery, obstetrics, gynecology, gynaecology, pediatrics, paediatrics, radiology, anesthesia, psychiatry, orthopedics, orthopaedics, skin, dermatology, neet, medical, pg, aipgmee, aipg, aiims, jipmer, pgi, nimhans, upsc, dnb, mci, exam, quiz, test, psm, multiple choice question, mcq, mcqs, usmle, islets,.
- Subjectwise MCQs
- Examwise MCQs
- Image Based MCQs Filter
- Features like Bookmark & Flag MCQs added