The MarshallSoft AES Library for FoxPro (AES4FP) is a toolkit that allows software developers to easily implement 256-bit encryption and decryption in Windows FoxPro applications. AES4FP is a component (DLL) library that provides an easy interface to encrypt/decrypt files and data using the 256-bit Rijndael "Advanced Encryption Standard" (AES) as specified by the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).The AES algorithm is commonly used by many financial entities such as banks to protect their customer's sensitive information. Some of the features of AES4FP are:
- Performs 256-bit AES encryption and decryption.
- Does key generation from password phrases.
- Encrypts and decrypt files, strings, and byte data.
- Supports PKCS7 padding.
- Supports initialization vectors.
- Supports CBC (Cipher Block Chaining) mode.
- Supports ECB (Electronic Cookbook) mode.
- Supports SHA-256 cryptographic hash algorithm.
- Does random byte data generation.
- Allows concurrent encryption/decryption threads.
- Validated using "known answer tests" published by the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- Includes multiple FoxPro example programs.
- Does not depend on support libraries (calls to core Windows API functions only).
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- C source code is available.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Fully functional evaluation version available.
- Works with 32-bit FoxPro through VFP 9.0
- Works with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows through Windows 10.
What's new in version 3.0
Replaced aesSha256 with aesSha256Data and aesSha256File. Added AES_PAD_PKCS7 padding to aesPadBuffer. Pass AES_PAD_PKCS7 as Flags argument in aesAttach to set file padding to PKCS7.
ReleaseMay 9, 2016
Date AddedMay 9, 2016
Operating SystemsWindows 10, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows XP