This free app is able to translate words and text from Malay to Bengali, and from Bengali to Malay.
Best app for easy and fast translations, which can be used like a dictionary.
If you are a student, tourist or traveler, it will helps you to learn the Malay or Bengali language! If you want to learn Malay you can use Malay translate feature otherwise you can use Bengali translate feature.
This translator contain the following features:
- Translate words and sentences
- Translate from clipboard: copy text from other app to clipboard and paste into our app. It will translate that text to your selected language
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- Voice input
- Camera translator - you select region of text from image captured by camera or region of text from gallery image and our app will translate it for you. Enjoy our photo translate and camera translate feature.
- History page remember all your previous translations for you. You can select words or sentences you've already translated in the past and see its result
- Favorite page list all your favorite words or sentences when you click our favorite button
Free translator from Malay to Bengali, and from Bengali to Malay.
Malay (/mle/; Malay: Bahasa Melayu) is a major language of the Austronesian family spoken in Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore. It is spoken by 290 million people across the Strait of Malacca, including the coasts of the Malay Peninsula of Malaysia and the eastern coast of Sumatra in Indonesia, and has been established as a native language of part of western coastal Sarawak and West Kalimantan in Borneo. It is also used as a trading language in the southern Philippines, including the southern parts of the Zamboanga Peninsula, the Sulu Archipelago and the southern predominantly Muslim-inhabited municipalities of Bataraza and Balabac in Palawan. It is official language in Brunei, Indonesia (as Indonesian), Malaysia (as Malaysian but currently back to Malay language), Singapore, Cocos (Keeling) Islands (de jure) (territory of Australia), Christmas Island (de jure) (territory of Australia).
Bengali (/bli/), also known by its endonym Bangla (/bl/; [bala] (About this sound listen)), is an Indo-Aryan language spoken in the Indian Subcontinent. It is the national and official language of the People's Republic of Bangladesh, and the official language of some eastern and north-eastern states of the Republic of India, including West Bengal, Tripura, Assam (Barak Valley) and Andaman and Nicobar Islands. It is also one of the 22 scheduled languages of India.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.